Deal of the Day
*Order Yours Now Before Sale Ends.
Three Models Are Available
*Easy Installment Payment Plan Available.
Henry's Final Drive Gear Benefits:
Safer control of your Honda Goldwing GL1800 with matched gearing at lower engine RPM's.
- Less fatigue during long distance riding
- Less engine wear and tear
- Less gear shifting in traffic
- Improved gas mileage
*FREE SHIPPING TO ALL ORDERS IN THE USA
*INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL $70 SHIPPING CHARGEFeatures included in A Henry's Final Drive Gear
- Steel tube inserts reinforce the brake caliper brackets.
- Bigger and stronger ABS sensor mounting bracket
- Heavy duty 24 mm pinion gear locking nut
- Drain plug with a strong magnet traps metal particles to protect all moving parts from premature wear.
- Premium quality heat treated ring and pinion gears
- Draining hole relocated to bottom for better oil draining
- Magnetized taller aluminum filler cap traps metal chips (double protection against parts wear)
- Heavy duty aluminum oil cap made with taller hexagon for easy on easy off
- See-through clear plastic breather cap with felt absorbs overflow oil
- See-through clear plastic oil leak detector with felt keeps the oil contained.
Welcome to Henry’s Store
If you want to boost the performance of your Honda Goldwing GL1800 and move to a smooth cruising speed with ease, here’s what you need: Henry’s Final Drive Gear.
While GL1800 is a terrific ride, its engine tends to overpower the gear ratio, especially on freeways. The awkward gearing makes long-distance trips tiresome. It also causes unnecessary wear and tear on the engine. That’s exactly what Henry noticed and experienced before he started exploring the idea of creating a gear set that resolves all that.
Specifically designed for Honda Goldwing GL1800, Henry’s Final Drive Gear gives you better and safer control of your ride through matched gearing at lower engine RPMs. Modify your GL1800 with this final drive gear set, and you will notice that you can shift to a smooth cruising speed effortlessly. The first gear will be less twitchy but still has plenty of power. And the overall trip will be less tiring, making your riding experience with GL1800 top-notch!Read More
What Our Customers Say?
"My review on Henry’s Final Drive for the Honda Goldwing Gl1800!
I had the pleasure of testing the Henry Final Drive on my friends 2016 Honda Goldwing GL1800. The drive provides for lower RPM at high speeds which reduces the wear and tear on the engine and increases MPG. Watch my review at https://youtu.be/F-lapjjqwaw
I rode it for about two hours, one hour after doing a refuel and then refueling again to get an idea of the gas mileage. Most of the route was at 60MPH. It mathed out to 41 MPG, which was about what I would have expected for riding alone on the country roads at 60. I didn't post this part because I wanted to get a better idea of actual MPG before sharing publicly. But on the RPM portion, it did as advertised and there was still plenty of power.
The RPM drops about 400rpms. At 70mph the tach is at 2600 vs. 3000. Henry's final drive really smooths out the Transmission. 1st gear is more useable. I rarely go over 75 mph. I have gotten 36 - 38 mpg so far, however, I have a tuner on my bike and am still adjusting it for mileage. I am confident 40 mpg is obtainable. I have a 2005 1800 and couldn't be happier with the final drive.